I Like Burritos I Like Burritos

Nice!

This was funny, and I know Eyesadrift, he's a really good voice actor. Nice job, keep making these vids!

Mecha-Death: Pilot Mecha-Death: Pilot

Completely Awesome.

The graphics, action, music, EVERYTHING looks really awesome on this thing. Pretty cool, I am totally looking forward to this. :)

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Awesome!!

Like I said on Youtube, I like this video. This is what I could imagin for the TV show that Adrian mentions about in the graphic novel. Funny stuff, man.

Watchmen-Minutemen Arcade Watchmen-Minutemen Arcade

Wow, just wow.

Wow. I really like this game and all, but seriously stealing someone else's, in this case a big movie company, internet game to put on Newgrounds is very wrong. I know that I wouldn't want any one to steal my work to turn it into his/her own.

No stars for you! >:P

Insult Generator V1 Insult Generator V1

Yeah...

I like it, but...nm. Overall, 10.

Banjax responds:

Hey its Dylan-Bargas from FS! Glad you liked it :D

Forest Fight Forest Fight

I give it a 5

This was every, every good, John and Danny. Wow! It's been awhile sense I was on newgrounds, maybe it's the time to come back to it. But anyway, this game was good. 5!!!

-Dylan C. Bargas:)

Flakey The Snow-Man Flakey The Snow-Man

Better stay away from Flakey...

Lol. This is really great. I like the different various voices you did for this, that was awesome! This is very hilarious, and it would be cool to see it made into a flash video on Newgrounds, just like Bob and Jerry. Keep up the great work!

EyesAdrift responds:

Thanks man :) I appreciate the kind words my friend.

Rain Nightforest WIP Rain Nightforest WIP

Hey

I'm working on the Spider-Man 2099 animated series project (Eyes mentioned about you in email) and that was really good! That would be great if you can help us out. :)

Wolftacular responds:

Sure thing man!

Vern's Song 3 Vern's Song 3

Cool

I make audios too. But? Your name sounds familer? Are you from NeptuneCircle.com? Because there's a Captain Vern there too.

roschach roschach

Very Nice

This is a much better artwork then my Rorschach drawing. This is really good. I hope to see more like this. :)